Larry Gurreri is the CEO of Sosemo, a leading digital-marketing agency specializing in integrated solutions that harnesses social, search, and mobile marketing. As a sought-after pundit in search marketing, social media, and app promotion, he had recognized an industry-wide gap between traditional marketing and its latest innovations. In 2012, he founded Sosemo to offer brands superior services and expertise in areas where their traditional agencies-of-record usually have little depth.
Throughout his 15-year career, Larry has demonstrated his leadership through effective team building, content development, search engine optimization, and systems design. With a global background in structuring motivated teams that facilitate learning and foster growth, he also has a proven track record in product development and competitive positioning.
Prior to founding Sosemo, Larry launched and managed the SEM/SEO practice at Digitas Health LifeBrands, which connects wellness brands with consumers’ desire to lead healthy lives, before becoming the Global Head of Organic Search across Digitas and Digitas Health. His clients include some of the world’s most recognized brands: Samsung, Aflac, Mead Johnson, Kraft Foods, Post Foods, Sara Lee, KitchenAid, American Express, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Roche, Bayer, and Pfizer. Furthermore, he produced Lookze NYC, a GPS-enabled architecture sightseeing app for iPhone and iPad. Larry began his career at Subia, a business-marketing agency, where he worked for five years in various roles, including Business Analyst and Web Developer.
In his spare time, Larry enjoys jogging, finding inspiration at art galleries, globetrotting, and cheering on the New York Yankees. Additionally, he serves on the advisory board for Baal Dan Charities, which supports the basic needs and social welfare of impoverished children around the world. Larry also works occasionally as a film actor in small roles. He proudly holds a B.S. in Management Science and Information Systems (MSIS) from Penn State University.
• Favorite quote: “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.” – Walt Disney
• Top three motivations: helping people and businesses to flourish, finding new avenues where brands and consumers can connect, and building trust through integrity
• Top three innovators: Bono, Steve Jobs, Roger Moore
Kishore Vasnani is Vice President of Business Development at Sosemo, a leading digital-marketing agency specializing in integrated solutions that harnesses social, search and mobile marketing. Kishore oversees the Sales and Business Development teams at Sosemo and is focused on providing the best customer experience possible to all clients.
Prior to Sosemo, Kishore held various global Sales and Business Development roles across the globe at top tier FORTUNE 500 and startup technology firms including Thomson Reuters, Smartling and TIBCO. Throughout his career, there has been a consistent focus on exceeding quota targets, implementing sustainable processes and motivating teams to do their best.
In his spare time, Kishore is an avid squash player and an investor in early-stage eCommerce companies. He holds a Bachelors in Spanish and International Business from Georgia State University.
Favorite Quote: “It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams.” – Gabriel García Márquez
• Favorite quote: “It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams.” – Gabriel García Márquez
• Top three motivations: Opportunities to solve complex problems, staying relevant in a fast-changing world and making everyday a little better than yesterday
• Top three innovators: Richard Branson, Tony Robbins and Tim Ferriss
Katie Baldesweiler is the Director of Search and Media Senior at Sosemo, a leading digital-marketing agency specializing in integrated solutions that harnesses social, search, and mobile marketing. Katie’s focus is on developing and growing paid media strategies for all clients. She also helps oversee and lead SEO and content development strategies.
Katie comes from a number of large digital agencies starting at Digitas as a Search Analyst, working on Mead Johnson, SunTrust and Aflac. Moving on to Neo@Ogilvy, working on Nestle and Purina and lastly a Paid Search account lead at iProspect, on the Diageo and Aaron’s clients. Katie joins us after a long reign at the ‘large agency’ life, excited to grow and flourish with Sosemo. After doing search for almost 6 years, she still has a passion for learning more and perfecting her skills in paid, programmatic, organic and social media channels.
In her spare time, Katie enjoys learning programming and coding (Java, SQL, Ruby) watching SVU and exploring Brooklyn. She is on a mission to go to every ramen restaurant in New York City to find her favorite. She is also a fan of video games, deep house music, punk music and tattoos. She graduated from Rowan University in New Jersey with a BA in Advertising and minor in Communication Studies.
• Favorite quote: “Your life is the fruit of your own doing. You have no one to blame but yourself.” – Joseph Campbell
• Top three motivations: Making clients happy and excited about paid search, seeing the pay-off of hard work through improved performance and better ROI and being enlightened everyday by learning something new or profound.
• Top three innovators: Nikola Tesla, Tim Berners Lee, Galileo Galilei
Galina Debordeaux is a Search Marketing Supervisor at Sosemo, a leading digital-marketing agency specializing in integrated solutions that harnesses social, search, and mobile. Focusing on organic search engine optimization within healthcare, she joined the company in 2015 and is based in its New York headquarters.
Prior to Sosemo, Galina worked as the Marketing Director at Zipmark, a B-to-B online payments service, where she led the company’s digital and search marketing strategies. Additionally, she worked as the Senior Marketing Manager at Gust, a SaaS funding platform that enables entrepreneurs to connect and collaborate with accredited early stage investors.
In her spare time, Galina is a sailor and marathon runner. She holds a B.A. from Richmond International University and an M.A. from the University of Kent.
• Favorite quote: “The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are, first, hard work; second, stick-to-itiveness; third, common sense.” – Thomas A. Edison
• Top three motivations: Learning something new every day, helping others succeed, making a meaningful impact
• Top three innovators: Malala Yousafzai, Françoise Barré-Sinoussi, Elon Musk
Matthew is a Supervisor of Search and Media at Sosemo, a leading digital-marketing agency, specializing in integrated solutions that harnesses social, search, and mobile marketing. Matthew joined the Sosemo team in 2016. He guides coordinated search and media strategies among a variety of clients, including some of the world’s most recognizable brands.
Before joining Sosemo, Matthew steered search programs for premier firms, including the world’s largest advertiser, P&G.
In his spare time, Matthew enjoys being a chef, entertainment coordinator, and surf instructor for his daughter Charlotte.
• Favorite quote: “To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.” – Winston Churchill
• Top three motivations: Bringing simplicity to a data-saturated field, telling an effective story, doing great work
• Top three innovators: James Turrell, David Ogilvy, Prince Naseem
Avi Bronstein is a Search and Media Senior Strategist at Sosemo, a leading digital marketing agency specializing in integrated solutions that harness social, search, and mobile marketing. Avi focuses on the growth and development of paid media strategies for his clients as well as campaign performance reporting and daily management.
Avi’s career in advertising began as an Account Planning Intern at Digitas Health Lifebrands, which sparked his interest in the pharmaceutical vertical. Next, he moved onto Neo@Ogilvy where he learned the fundamentals of Search Engine Marketing by working on the multimillion dollar account for Career Education Corporation, one of the nation’s largest online education providers. Avi then joined Sosemo to further hone his skills in the paid, programmatic, organic and social media channels across any industry that comes his way.
In his spare time, Avi enjoys playing trumpet, reading copious amounts of Wikipedia to expand his trivia knowledge, watching Game of Thrones, and rooting for the Baltimore Orioles. He is on a mission to find the bar in New York City with the best Negroni cocktail. He proudly holds B.A.’s in Anthropology & Economics from Johns Hopkins University, where he was the president of the Johns Hopkins Advertising Club and the Public Relations Chairman for the JHU chapter of the Beta Theta Pi fraternity.
• Favorite quote: “‘I’m bored’ is a useless thing to say. I mean, you live in a great, big, vast world that you’ve seen none percent of. Even the inside of your own mind is endless; it goes on forever, inwardly, do you understand? The fact that you’re alive is amazing, so you don’t get to say, ‘I’m bored.’” – Louis C.K.
• Top three motivations: Using the tools of my craft to improve ROI for my clients and my agency, pushing myself just a little harder each day, and an innate fear of complacency
• Top three innovators: David Ogilvy, Leonardo Da Vinci, Cal Ripken Jr.
Elise Hernke is a Media Strategist for Sosemo, a leading digital-marketing agency specializing in integrated solutions that harnesses social, search, and mobile marketing. Responsible for developing reporting and insights, optimization recommendations, technical consulting, and campaign management.
Elise received her B.A. in Psychology from the University of Arizona, with concentrations in consumer behavior and research methods.
Being from Arizona, Elise is an avid hiker and loves to be outdoors when the weather is warm. She also enjoys attending dance classes around the city, trying new restaurants, and learning about film and media.
• Favorite quote: “Carpe diem, Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary.” –John Keating, Dead Poets Society
• Top three motivations: Inspiring others to take risks, make the most of opportunities, and embrace new experiences
• Top three innovators: Quentin Tarantino, Frida Kahlo, Leonardo da Vinci
Matt Gavlik is a Media Associate for Sosemo, a leading digital-marketing agency specializing in integrated solutions that harnesses social, search, and mobile marketing. He assists the search engine optimization (SEO) and the search engine marketing (SEM) team with day-to-day management.
Matt Spends his free time in the great outdoors where he coaches skiing in the winter and mountain bikes during warmer months. Matt received his B.A. in Business from Marymount Manhattan College, with a concentration in Social Entrepreneurship and a minor in Political Science.
• Favorite quote: “When they go low, we go high” – Hilary Clinton
• Top three motivations: Showing the world that the high road is always the right way to approach a situation, always challenging myself not based on the expectations of others, but instead on self-growth, and approaching every situation with a “yes.”
• Top three innovators: Elon Musk, Jeremy Jones, Jonas Salk
Sarah Fink is a Senior Search Strategist, at Sosemo a leading digital-marketing agency specializing in integrated solutions that harnesses social, search, and mobile marketing. Sarah’s focus is on supporting SEO and content strategy for partner agencies. She brings strong experience as an analyst and technical SEO, as well as crafting integrated digital strategies across the media landscape.
Sarah is a former attorney and entrepreneur and enjoys supporting both ecommerce and software startups in enabling their digital experience and maximizing revenue online. Sarah was an Account Director and Senior Search Strategist at Neo@Ogilvy where she led the business for Thomson Reuters globally, and Philips, NA including their personal care and healthcare divisions. She has also worked with brands including Nestle Purina, Ford, Brown Shoe Co. (Shoes.com and Famous Footwear) and Bristol-Myers Squibb. Most recently Sarah was the VP of Marketing for a healthcare software startup, Aventura which was acquired in April 2017 by Philips.
Sarah and her husband James have 2 children and enjoy playing outside in Bend, Oregon; her home base. In her spare time, Sarah runs a yoga retreat company called Good Tiger Yoga where she teaches yoga and stand up paddling in Mexico a couple of times a year. She graduated from Lewis and Clark College in Portland Oregon with a BA in Environmental Studies, and went on to earn her JD from Seattle University.
• Favorite quote: “Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.” – Rumi
• Top three motivations: Watching and contributing to the success of a great business and supporting and teaching clients to better understand the role of digital in their companies.
• Top three innovators: Steve Jobs, Rachel Carson, Deepak Chopra
Scott Tannenbaum is an Advisor to Sosemo, a leading digital-marketing agency specializing in integrated solutions that harnesses social, search, and mobile marketing. An industry veteran of both start-up and large agencies, he is a highly sought-after integrated marketing expert, entrepreneur, and unabashed non-conformist, continually discovering new ways to actively engage and connect brands with consumers.
Throughout his 20-year career, Scott has developed business-building programs for some of the country’s most recognized brands: HBO, Time Warner Cable, M&M’s, Radio Shack, Exxon Mobile, Key Bank, Sanofi, and Roche. An innovator in digital healthcare, his campaigns have garnered industry-wide recognition, including a CLIO Healthcare Award, one of the world’s most recognized awards competitions for advertising, design, and communications.
Currently, Scott is Senior Vice President & Director of Client Services for Digitas Health, which connects wellness brands with consumers’ desire to lead healthy lives, as well as Founder of mPulse, an agency “mashup” for uncovering inventive ways to engage with customers. Previously held senior-level positions include: CMO for tranzxl; Executive Vice President & Director of Client Services for Euro RSCG Life 4D; Vice President & Group Director of Marketing, Digitas Health; Senior Vice President & Client Services Director for GSW Worldwide; Vice President & Account Director for The Martin Agency; Vice President & Account Director for RappCollins; Account Supervisor for Grey Entertainment; and Account Supervisor for Draftfcb.
He holds an MBA in marketing from the University of Rochester’s William E. Simon Graduate School of Business Administration, as well as a BA from the University of Rochester.
We would love to work with you!